SensorKlear uses the LensPen brush and the patented cleaning compound to safely and effectively clean the sensors on digital cameras. The product is environmentally friendly and the compound will not spill or dry out.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING DIGITAL CAMERA SENSORS
- Raise the mirror so that you can access the sensor. Be sure to use a fresh battery and to follow the directions in the camera body manual carefully.
- Hold the camera firmly in your non-dominant hand and point it so that the opening on the front of the camera faces down about 15-30 degrees.
- Use a large rocket blower to thoroughly blow loose dust off of the sensor. Do not insert the tip of the blower past the front of the camera. Continue to hold the camera firmly as you work. Be careful not to jab the inside of the camera with the tip of the blower brush.
- Hold the camera, again in your non-dominant hand, about a foot (30cm) away from your body at about chest height. The opening on the front of the camera should be facing you. Do not hold the camera close to you and look down into it.
- Insert the tip of the SensorKlear into the chamber and place it in the center of the sensor. Begin to rub the tip of the SensorKlear back and forth on the sensor. Work from the center to the edges and then finish up by going around the edges.
- Repeat Step 3.
- If the sensor is still dirty or very dirty after your first pass with the SensorKlear, or if you have one or two stubborn dust spots that resist your best efforts, it is most likely because you have neglected cleaning your sensor for too long and the dust has become stuck to the sensor. Use approved wet cleaning method or send to manufacturer fo cleaning.
- IMPORTANT: Follow instructions carefully. Cleaning CCD sensors is recommended to be performed by the service centers of camera manufacturers and dealers who have skilled technicians. Many service centers have been using our LensPen products for years to clean CCD sensors. SensorKlear is a highly recommended tool for cleaning CCD sensors but Parkside Optical assumes no responsibility for any damage to the sensor during the cleaning process.
We will inform you if the price of this product will be changed according to your wished price.